* Click on the photos to enlarge

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Fair Price

Yesterday I went to the produce market and bought a bunch of delicious vegetables and some fruit. I don't know about you, but I love shopping for produce! Everything is so fresh and smells incredible! I was pretty happy with myself after this shopping trip. Well, to be honest, I'm always pretty happy with myself after a trip to the Joe Randazzo's. After washing up most of my produce, I couldn't believe how much I got for my dollar. That's another thing to love about produce shopping!

8 bananas (4 not pictured, because they are now banana bread!)
7 roma tomatoes
4 red peppers
4 zucchini
4 limes
4 red onions
4 avocados
3 spanish onions
3 garlic cloves
2 cucumbers
2 heads of lettuce

2 bags of spinach
2 cartons of grape tomatoes
2 bunches of cilantro
1 bunch of parsley
1 carton of strawberries
1 bag of green grapes
1 bag of carrots
1 bag of celery
1 box of spanish rice
1/2 gallon of apple cider
_______________________
Total Cost $27.13
I think this is pretty good. :)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

As soon as I walked in the door, before I even unpacked the groceries, I whipped together Banana Walnut Bread & slid it in the oven. I just couldn't wait! 
& It turned out perfect! 
It slipped out of the pan with the greatest of ease!


It was beautiful.








I sliced the entire loaf, wrapped it up and popped it in the fridge. 

Banana Walnut Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment