* Click on the photos to enlarge

Friday, October 21, 2011

* Bananas vs Book *

I'm sitting here with a book that I need to finish before book club tonight but I'm preoccupied by these bananas on my counter that are going "bad". I need to read the rest of this book; I have had plenty of time to finish it, so arriving without having read it, is not an option.

But I can't stop obsessing about these bananas. They having been calling out to me ~ antagonizing me. "We'll be bad by tomorrow and you'll have to throw us out! Ha! Ha! Ha.!"  Evil Bananas.

Look at these jerks! 
It's like I have a family of giraffes in my kitchen! And they need to go!
I need to re-create these "bad" bananas into something good, because they are driving me crazy and throwing them out would clearly be a defeat.

So here I am, with banana-walnut-chocolate chip bread in the oven... 

and NOW I can finish this book.

Who knew bananas could be so distracting?

*~* Update *~*
Perfect Saturday.... 

Wrapped in a blanket with a cup of tea and banana-walnut-chocolate chip bread.

The banana bread turned out so good!! So flavorful!

Light & Airy but also dense - 
it's a baked masterpiece. 

Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment