* Click on the photos to enlarge

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's All Good

Thursday Night Dinner:
Josh's Review: "It's Good"
Another kind of taco... A warm tortilla shell with Chicken (marinated in chili powder, cumin and s&p), Cabbage, Diced Tomatoes & Goat Cheese. The chicken had a nice flavor, but I liked the seasoning for the other tacos I made. The cabbage had a hard bite, the tomatoes were fresh and light and the goat cheese was delicious and creamy. I was going to use light sour cream, but we didn't have any, so I substituted with goat cheese. Goat cheese is good on anything, right? Yes! But for this dish, I would prefer the cool sour cream.

Saturday Night's Dinner:
Josh's Review: "It's Good"
We grilled a steak, potatoes and onions on the outside grill. I didn't take a picture, but the meal was delicious! I mentioned to Josh, "Do you realize that for everything I'm making your only review is "It's Good"?" His response, "Well, that's because everything is good. I like everything. That's a good thing." Well I'm not going to argue with that.

Josh's Breakfast & Lunch To-Go

 This morning I made Josh two Bacon, Egg and Cheese wraps. For his lunch I made him an egg salad sandwich - with toasted wheat bread, chopped lettuce and cilantro and two hard boiled eggs (that I cooked yesterday) mixed with light mayo and s&p.

No comments:

Post a Comment